Lighting Design & Auditing
Energy Efficient Solutions (EES) offer the complete LED solution from inception to completion. We provide consultation, survey, design, supply and installation.
We undertake a comprehensive audit of your existing lighting.
We design a professional lighting solution to meet your specific requirements.
We provide a clear proposal document outlining the potential energy savings and total cost of upgrade.
Please contact us by phone or email. We are happy to discuss any potential LED Lighting projects/ideas you have.
Before providing any solutions we listen to our customer specific needs so that we can establish more understanding regarding their requirements, which helps us to provide them with best solution.
Our Survey approach is simply divided into two types:
On-Site Survey – This is a detail survey and it can take up to whole day or few days depending upon the size of the survey site. Detail survey mostly covers below mentioned things:-
- Counting of Type and numbers of existing Lights, Lamps and Watts.
- Current Lux Levels and Target Lux levels required for the site.
- Consultation mentioning the best solution in terms of lighting solution, budget and finance availability.
- After the Survey, we can provide the client with an audit report stating the energy savings and lower carbon footprint.
- We may have to charge for the on-site survey, which is subject to our discretion.
We use the world best software – DIALux for the Lighting design service.
We can provide a full Lighting Design Service for new and old projects. Design Service helps client to know what exact number of lighting and fitting with Lux level can give them the necessary Light outputs required for the site.Download DIALux
We have our own qualified team with necessary experience of lighting installation for all different types of Commercial and residential installation projects.-
We even provide installation survives during the out of office hours; such as during the weekends or during the nights as per the requirement of the clients.NICEIC Approved Contractor. ELECSA Approved Contractor. Safe Contractor Approved. Government Endorsed “Trust Marked” Approved. Construction Line.